Re: [at-l] Thru-hiking in 2000 AD: Survival?

I do believe there will be a problem starting at trying to use the ATM
machines to get some cash.

Since the restaurants won't be able to cook you up something, I'd look into
wild foods that are eatible.

The post office will be disabled since they use computers.

Otherwise,  happy hiking!

 The Highlander