Re: [at-l] Pack covers

You might want to check out The North Face packcovers.  It's just large
enough to cover my Terraplane with the collar extended.  The best thing
about it is that it is very lightweight.  Of course, I don't have the
weight here but it is around 3 oz.  I'll try to remember to check the
weight tonight and report back tomorrow.  At that light, I decided it
wasn't much more than a plastic bag and functioned a lot more reliably.
I think it was $20.

Mara