Re: [at-l] Re: at-l Hiker Anon

The first time I flew from Pa to Fla I was sooo excited....
and scared.  I have a cousin who was an attendent and
had been through TWO crashes.  She lost some toes
due to frostbite as she walked out of a swamp barefooted, one
Christmeas eve.  Feeling that she had sucked out all the
familiy's bad luck re flying , and with my hiking boots FIRMLY
tied on my feet,  I finally slid into the window seat so I could watch
the Appalachains slide beneath the plane.
Boy was I bummed when I discovered that most of the flight was
over water.  And me without my swim fins <g>  k./\

PLEASE NOTICE:

You may have noticed the increased amount of notices for you to
notice. Some of our notices have not been noticed.  This is very
noticeable. It has been noticed that the responses to the notices
have been noticeably unnoticed.  This notice is to remind you to
notice the notices and respond to the notices because we do not want
the notices to go unnoticed.

The Department of Notification