[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] HIKERS ANON. COMPLETE(?) LIST
- Subject: Re: [at-l] HIKERS ANON. COMPLETE(?) LIST
- From: Snodrog5@aol.com
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:35:36 EST
In a message dated 12/7/98 11:22:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, SaraSW@aol.com
<< >29. When you are eating with friends (non hikers) and suddenly all
>is silent except for the noise that you are making as you scrape every
>fragment of barley from the soup bowl....and everyone is staring at you.
>And you are reeeeaaly glad you came to your senses before you start to
>lick the bowl. >>
I must not have noticed the Notice re: Bowl Lickers Anon. meetings. Are these
held before, or after the sing-along? Please notify me.
And I offer these--
62. You eat at the stove, right out of the pot.
63. There's a pee bottle under your bed.
64. You use it.
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *