Re: [at-l] I've got it bad...

Well, I made it as far as Cumberland Mall, and corrected Rich's error of
Friday night. Then figured out that the dohickey SheWhoMustBeObeyed
bought at Linen N Things was quite all right, and then made it to the
hospital to learn that my consult went home this AM.

You are correct, I should've, could've, would've. I didn't even drive
past either of the REI's here.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA