Re: [at-l] two emails a post

Yes, yes.
Perhaps I'm not figuring out the configuration, but it seems my options
are to respond to the sender only or to respond to all to get my
response posted on the list. This means that the sender gets it once as
the sender and once again as a member of the list. Otherwise, I have to
start fresh, and that sometimes makes it harder for others to follow a
thread.

Give Me Chocolate--or a little help here...