RE: [at-l] Need a ride to Knoxville Airport

Tom,

I figured I would start at Newfound Gap and go to Silers Bald the first
night, then on to Spence Field for the next night. That way I can either go
to the campground at the entrance to Cades Cove or go to the Tremont
trailhead and hitch back to Gatlinburg on Monday. Tremont would probably be
beter since there is a backcountry campsite only a mile or so from the
trailhead. Maybe the folks at Happy Hiker would be nice enough to pick me up
there Monday morning?

I'm going to call them later today.

Thanks,

Lee I Joe