Re: [at-l] sick

I got sick down in Georgia a few years back. I think I was just
dehydrated but could have been some kind of bug. My very good friend,
Plodder, made up some herbal tea and our sons helped me get to a shelter.
I had a variety of medicines in my kit but didn't need them. The tea and
rest seemed to get me up and going by the next morning. However, I needed
another 24 hours before I was back to full strength.

I'd say the kindness and assistance of friends are the main things that
got me back on the trail.  Plodder and the boys took over and did
everything while I rested and slept.  Hopeful

ps, my daughter the nurse told me the flu season is expected to be bad,
she is really urging everyone to get a flu shot.  I wonder how such
things can be predicted?