Re: [at-l] Hunters & Hiking the AT, Damascus to va 603

I could see that near Standing Indian. I was amazed a few weeks ago to walk toward
Carter Gap Shelter and startle 3-4 turkeys within 5 feet of the trail. It was a
beautiful sight.

It only makes sense to wear orange during hunting season. You can't always count
on hunters to be careful, anymore than you can count on hikers to be careful.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA