[at-l] Tutus on the WWW

Well gang.  Obviously many of you were too embarrassed to admit that you
wanted to see me in my tutu and the need to get on a list to do so.  That was
a very wise move.  The names I did send the pictures out to have been
confiscated by the vice unit and those folks should be spending a restless
night in the slammer.

Thanks to Chase, all the rest of you folks can get a peek at a couple of these
photos in the privacy of your own living room.  Please be sure to draw the
blinds before surfing to the following URL's:

http://www.mindspring.com/~wb4pan/listfoto.jpg

http://www.mindspring.com/~wb4pan/tutu.jpg

Happy trails,

Solar Bear