RE: Re: [at-l] dried eggs

If you can't find powdered eggs, and you're only using them as an
ingredient, you might want to consider egg replacer.  It's brand is NRG and
it comes in a box (it's powder).  Giant carries it here, so I guess it's not
too unusual.

I was a vegan for a while, and it works well in recipes.

-Nicole

Nicole Markee
Cable & Wireless, Inc.
(703)715-7250