Re: [at-l] dried eggs

Bull winkle! my dried eggs are great- heres my trick, i add pieces of onions- u
know the big pieces u can buy in the spice section and add some dried milk before
i add the water- they taste yummy-  although the truth be known, by the 4th day on
the trail, the trees with ketchup don't look so bad either- hee hee anyways try
the onion route - poutine jim