[at-l] Gone Hiking Again

We are going to try this again! Leaving today (Wed) and will hike till next
Wed. My pack weighs 34 pounds, this included winter gear, food and water
for 7 days. Beth's weighs 40 lbs. I just weighed my pack with the fish
scale, then Beth's,,,,it broke when I tried to weigh hers,,,,the thing hit
me in the head and now I have a small gash in my head! I took some vitamin
"I" and have some ice on it. Hope the rest of the trip goes better. KC