[at-l] Thru Hiker Report

Hey!

	I just talked to BagMan on the phone. He summated Sept, 23. He says
Fletch summated the day before and had done a 54 mile slackpack! That's
a lot of miles in one day.
	Also Fletch (I met him after NOC) may have had two weeks off due to
Giardia. (Probably from shaking hands, he he :-)) Its always nice to get
those upset tummy reports. Bagman in fact said he was sick  for a couple
of days near Atkins. He reports several other hikers at the motel were
also sick. Incidentally a water main that supplied the motel had broken
that morning.
	Alfredo is supposed to join Long Distance Man today for some finishing
up sections skipped. They are in the Dalevile/220 area

chase

Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia
http://www.mindspring.com/~wb4pan