Re: [at-l] Earl Shaffer / Long Distance Man

TGIF and Hello Folks,

	Long Distance Man (Tim Anderson) phoned me last night from the The
Peaks of Otter Restaurant, on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Tim summated with
Earl and said he was in a group photo and also had He and Earls picture
taken on the summit. Tim's wife was to join him last night. Tim is
hiking to Damascus, VA to cover the miles he had skipped on his North
Bound hike. He expects to be in the Pearisburg area next weekend. He
mentioned he would finish his Thru-Hike in about 16 days.
	I met Long Distance Man on my two week Spring Hike. We ran into each
other at the Fontanna Resort and again in the Smokey's.
	When Tim called I was also able to get the phone number of another
Thru-Hiker that I hiked with, Bag Man. I will call him soon and see how
he made out since his phone message from Killington a while back.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia