[at-l] Feelix Status

Da feelixmon called from DWG.   He Pokey and Stoat are chugging along!
A 25 miler to get to DWG and he's planning more of the same to get thru
PA!

Big Congrats to our newest 2000 miler.  Felix had previously done most
of
GA to Duncannon and as of today he has done 2004 miles total!!  If
anyone
knows how I can get ahold of a 2000 miler patch, I sure would like to
get
it to him while he's in PA.  There was a full house of five SBers at DWG
when
they pulled in last night so they are catching up to the pack<g>.   He
reports
that he has used no.I repeat no vitamin I so far and only one bandaid
and one
piece of duct tape.  Feet are doing good since Mike told them to rub
alcohol
on them everynite.  He suggests that anyone that doesn't want the
organized,
or even unorganized trail magic food stuff should go SB cause he hasn't
seen any!!
They are all very hungry most of the time as per normal, but he is
astonished
at how good he feels.  Sumtin' about this being like the rest of his
life 'cept
he's sleeping in a tent....just what he wants to be doing.  I filled him
in on the
Gathering stuff sans tutu <g> and he was sorry to have missed seeing us
all
but is still running to beat the snows.

Mail drop info....in a week or so....Duncannon.  After that Harper's
Ferry.

Ambush info....projected to the 501 area next Fri nite.  The Doyle in
time
for Monday nite football.

To Highlander.you are too kind and intelligent too!  There may be some
problem
with campaigning in the states where ....ere ....well.....let's just say
those states
that he's visited before and left abruptly but he feels he could still
carry them
in the electoral college so he will not decline at this time.

D D D D Dat's all folks!!!!!