[at-l] Felix?? and the Gathering

Hello Everyone,
I looked for Felix while returning from the Gathering.  I just got back today,
Saturday.  Never did find him or any shelter registers with his writings.  I
hiked the DWG to High Point.  I also checked the church in DWG plus a couple
of areas in eastern PA.  I talked with some hikers who where hiking south from
the Hudson River area who hadn't seen them either.

The Gathering was great!  The number of "Listers" at the Gathering was a
little under 100.  Can you believe that?  Listers is defined as anyone who
receives any cyber list  on backpacking.  It doesn't matter which one or how
many you belong to.  I'll post names later this week.  I hope your all well
and life is good.................

Beau Bushor N1MJD
    "bleeder guy"

Ps See you at the Gathering 99 in Hanover, NH. Columbus Day weekend.