[at-l] Outta Chocolate's finished

Hello to all my friends,

Yes, I am now at home.  My journy on the AT must now be put aside till
the Monday after Thanksgiving.  Mt. Roamer and I climbed to the top of
Mount Katahdin on Sunday Oct. 11.  The weather on top was rainy, cold,
windy, and visibilty about 50 yards.  We took a few pictures and
headed back to camp.

 On Monday we climbed the mountain again.  It was much nicer!  Partly
cloudy.  The wind was a little chill, but there was no rain and we got
some good views.  There were about 35 other thru hikers who also
summitted on Monday.  There were lots of cheers and yells and plenty
of pictures taken.

We hiked off of the mountain on the knife's edge and hitched a ride to
town to celebrate.

We found a ride to Newburg, NY on Wednesday.  Today my folks came for
me.  I arrived safely home today at 1pm.  I will try to finish my
journal of the AT and post it before I leave again.

Now I am preparing for a month long trip to Paraguay, South America.
I leave on Monday and return the Monday before Thanksgiving.  I plan
to hike south from Damascus, VA on the Monday after Thanksgiving (If I
can get my gear in gear :) )

Stay tuned for more adventures from Outta Chocolate and Mt. Roamer!!

Goodbye,
Outta Chocolate and
Daniel Beachy