[at-l] Southbounder

Well, I guess it's southbounder season in Erwin.  Mom and I were driving
around the other day, and noticed a guy with long hair, a dog and a large pack
sitting at a Sonic writing.  We stopped to see if he needed a ride or
anything, but he was waiting for a friend.  His name was Cool Breeze, the dog
was Kasey (not sure of the spelling).  He seemed sad that his journey was
almost over.  Said he was having a blast, and he was at the Gathering this
weekend.  Anyway - just thought I'd mention it, he said several people on the
lists might know him.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00