Re: [at-l] New backpack

I have a Dana Arclight Glacier and have hiked 1000 miles plus with it
and love it. I am 5' 3" and ordered the small shoulder straps and waist
belt with it. I went to this after using a Jansport external which I
broke the frame on - they replaced it free of charge with improvments
but I find the Dana pack fits me much better and thus is much more
comfortable. My hikes have been 4 - 6 weeks in duration and was plenty
big enough. My pack weight is about 35#. I tried on several others but
this one has been great and served me well.
				Triathlon Grandma