[at-l] Yet another dehydrating question

The garden has exploded and I now have these huge green clubs in my kitchen I
think they used to be zucchini. Has anyone tried dehydrating these??  How did
you cut them - into thin slices or cubes? Also, how did you end up eating
them?

I tried dehydrating raspberries this week - ended up with little red nuggets
of grit - I think there are just too many little seeds in the wild ones. Will
just have to munch them while they are fresh. I haven't tried drying the blue
nuggets yet- a.k.a. blueberries.

Thanks - oh yeah - I vote for the hat! Mainly cuz I want one and maybe
sometime you will lose it in front of me and when I find it you will
generously gift me with it!  Happy B-day Red!

POG (.10 for felix and a bowl of meow mix)