Re: [at-l] A tough decision <g>

I vote for the gaiters,,,,though I did get heat rash this last trip using
them,,,,of course I had on liner socks, wool socks, long pants tucked in
the gaiters,,,,didn't really get heat rash until the last day though! My
hiking partners were calling me Murphy this trip,,,hope that trail name
doesn't stick! KC

http://www.hack.net/lists *