Re: [at-l] Yet another dehydrating question

I've tried dehydrating blueberries, and they do turn into hard nuggets with
kind of a funky smell.  However, they rehydrate well enough to be used
in oatmeal, etc.  I didn't really like them by themselves after
rehydrating, but hey, try it and maybe your opinion is different from
mine.  I discovered what I liked best was tossing a bunch of blueberries
(or strawberries or rasberries) into the blender and making a paste to
use for fruit roll-ups.  Then I either ate those as snacks or tore it up
really small and put it into gorp or breakfast oatmeal.  Added a lot of
flavor and texture.  Just experiment with it and have fun!

Val