RE: [at-l] PUR Pioneer

We can cease and desist on the Pioneer.  I think I've got my answer -- it's
not robust enough to merit the weight savings.

I did find another product in the Campor catalog from some company called
Basic Designs.  It's filter, but it looks like it doesn't have the complex
housing, and thus weighs much less.  I looked on the web, and I did a deja
news power search, but I can't find anything about this filter.  To see what
I'm talkinga about, visit:

http://www.campmor.com/water.filters/ceramic.filter.pump.html

I'm kind of mad at my PUR Hiker since it weighed out at 16 oz -- 5 oz over
the manufacturer's weight.

-Nicole

http://www.hack.net/lists *