[at-l] A Walk In The Woods

For our 31st wedding anniversary, my wife got me a copy of Bill Bryson's
A Walk In The Woods(ISBN 0-7679-0251-3).
I just read the first few pages and it is very funny. Normally I read all
of a book before suggesting it to anybody but unless this turns out to be
a real dud, then I suspect this will be a good volume to have in the AT
library.  Hopeful

ps, she got me the hard bound copy, am I special or what!