[at-l] Solemates, et al

I'll give a write-up on my little day with the Solemates later, they are
out of the NJ AMC Mohican Hut this morning, 'Red Beard' went by on the trail
that evening doing some more miles into the evening and 'The Kid' was
behind him but speeding along. Told the kid don't run over red beard. Great
night and terrific blues skies today. I gave the Solemates some e-mails I
got in response to
the post as we rested at the Sunfish Pond Rock Garden. Cheryl loved the
internet postman (me delivery the e-mail) and  made a modernistic AT from
the rock
in the "garden".  Photos to come... :)  Tom 'hikenet' Caggiano