Re: [at-l] Snakes

OK, here is the rest of the mouse story:
I had not slept in a shelter before.  I thought, being a woman, and the first
one into the shelter for the day, I would pick a spot by the wall.  You know,
the illusion of my own private little space.  I also put my head to the
inside.  Well, just as I was falling asleep, you know, in that twilight stage,
a mouse went screaming along the wall and across my face!  You have never seen
anyone jump up faster in your life. Needless to say, I woke up all the other
hikers.  Luckily, they were all great, had a good laugh at my expense, and
were not horribly mad at me waking them up.  From that point on, I sleep in
the middle of the shelter and my head is always pointed out!   So far, no more
problems.  I might add that the second time I slept in the same shelter, I
didn't get much sleep, looking out for the screaming mouse!  Maybe the rattler
got him, ah too bad. :)

Leapfrog