Re: [at-l] Final Packed List

This is a good start. One key is how far you plan to hike. As you
struggle up mountains, you will have plenty of time/inclination to figure out
what not to bring next time. Neither pack weights are terribly heavy, and
all essentials seem to be present. I would add 2 1 liter plastic soda bottles,
one each, and lose the tent broom. If, after the hike, you >haven't<  spent
time thinking about what to leave next time, your weights must be about right.

=>32 # Total Weight (without me involved)

=>Kolleen (Life Partner/Wife)
=>23# Total Weight (without body)

=>Me (In my head): "That's OK, I'll just get a new tent out of the
deal...hehehehehehe"

(Enjoy your new tent ;)

                                . Gary from Fairfax .