Re: [at-l] Fwd: eyewear

I suspect sitting in front of this computer monitor is likely more harmful
to my eyes.  Reading the flood of AT-L and ATML emails every day is
beginning to test my sanity.

I know the answer!  Sitting here at the monitor and reading these emails is
giving me the motivation to shut this contraption off and look for a
simpler life, albeit, the Appalachian Trail.  See y'all.  Keep my seat
warm.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the
shoulders of giants."        - Isaac Newton