[at-l] Thru-hike questions

Real ones, too. Like...

I'm working on a 'perpetual maildrop'. A box of stuff I mail to myself
from one trailtown to the  next. Stuff like scissors, razor, finger/toe
nail clippers, etc. Anybody have any suggestions as to what I should be
sending me?

Looking for suggestions/recommendations for starting (at Katahdin) and
then hiking the 100 m. Wlderness. I'd planned on starting at Roaring
Brook CG, but am open to suggestions. Maildrop to Abol Bridge? I'll be
hiking with a novice, so wanted to keep the days under 20 :)

There'll be more...

--
Felix
Quote of the Week:"Is this gas, or electric?"