Re: [at-l] Observations on the '98 Hiking Scene

<<  What I don't want to
 do is walk into a shelter to find a live band, bar-b-que grills, cases of
cold
 beer and 30 hikers there ready to party all night.  I have already made the
 decision to bypass such large, planned displays of trail
 magic...well......maybe just ONE steak.  Just my opinion.

I'll be right behind you, bypassing.  I don't like big parties on a regular
day, let alone when I'm living my dream.

Patty