[at-l] TrailDays

** This message was posted to AT-L from the AT-L/PCT-L/IAT-L website
** by our guest Chase <wb4pan@mindspring.net>
** Please use the address <wb4pan@mindspring.net> to reply to the sender.

Hi Gang,

      Haveing a great time at TrailDays. Its always great to met up with some old friends here. I got to see some of the Thru-hikers I meet on my 200 mile hike. Its been a hectic two weeks back at home. Working overtime and catching up on home dutys like cutting grass.
     For all those begging to know what I wrote in the register that upset WingFoot so much, I just havnt had time to reply. Hopefully next week I will have time to prepare another message that will clarify things.

  chase