Re: [at-l] Ground cloth

I've always used a ground cloth of some nature to protect the tent/bivi
floor. I have an Early Winter's Sleep Inn bivi that's 18 years old, after
100's of nights on rough ground the floor's still in good shape. I use
plastic mostly, tyvek's just too slick, space blankets (both kinds) work
well too. I too use garbage bags for a pack cover, I've used them for a
ground sheet on occasion, they just don't last very long for me.

woodelf