Re: [at-l] Ground cloth

HUMMMMMM .... you leave out the holes .........  Do you feed him chili
first. :-)

Poor felix is going to get some sort of complex with everyone dumping on
him all the time. Maybe everyone will have to then chip in to pay for
counseling.

At 11:27 AM 5/10/98 -0400, you wrote:

>yea, that's our trick for hiding Felix. But we leave out the holes.
>
>Then when we put out the garbage, sometimes we get these strange sounds.
>

>"Hey you guys, did ya forget something?"   Nope!    :)

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
   Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors> UPDATED 4/28/98