RE: [at-l] poison

Nothing I know of gives immunity. Some alergists may be able to desensitize
you somewhat with shots. The best protection is vigorous scrubbing with a
strong soap as soon as possible (within a few hours) after exposure or
suspected exposure. There is an expensive product called Tecnu that is very
good. If you go to an autoparts store you can buy cheap products intending
for removing grease and oil from mechanics hands, one is called GOOP. In my
experience it is as good as Tecnu. Fels Naptha is the old time favorite
strong soap. In a pinch when I knew I needed something and no stores were
open, I stopped at the local laundomat which was open and bought a packet of
laundry soap and used it as a paste to thoroughly scrub up. It is key to
remember that if you get it on any part of your body you almost certainly
have it on your boot laces as well and you will get it the next time you tie
your boots.