Re: [at-l] Abortion blast suspect on FBI most-wanted list

Clines wrote:

> Here someone else goes starting with the politics again.
> Thats not as scarey as the Butchers who operate those clinics.

Clines, if you read the post, no political statement was made at all. I
merely posted hypertext pointing to the story. My aim was to alert
hikers  that this felony suspect could be on the trail, which what the
story pointed out. The fact that there are wanted posters in the
shelters supports this.

I didn't comment on the nature of his crime at all. I think you did when
you said, "Thats not as scarey as the Butchers who operate those
clinics."  That sounds political to me.

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com