Re: [at-l] New type of white blaze

On the subject of white blazes......
I often thought of the advantages of using the reflective goop that is used
on highway markings.  But then, I guess anything white would show up at
night with a flashlight, even a smile.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"We cannot all be great --- but we can attach ourselves to a great cause."
anon

http://www.hack.net/lists *