[at-l] trail days

Ok, it's the annual haul to damascus, VA. Are we having a group meeting
again this year? where/when?

I unfortunately have no vacation time left, so there's no hiking for me.
I will most likely be arriving (with my BIG multi-colored hair) late
saturday afternoon. Is there a possibility of a kind soul saving me a
tent spot (preferably NOT 'down by the river')?? Look for me (i'm really
really really not hard to miss) and my cooler of b**r and my big
car-camping style. awww yeah. bring out the big tent. :)

see ya there!

_diana_

ps. sorry if this gets posted twice... i think i tried to email this
once before from a non-AT-L registered account. :P