Re: [at-l] [Fwd: Another ATML?]

At 10:20 AM -0500 5/5/98, Ryan K. Brooks wrote:
>I'm crossposting this since it does have a potential impact on the AT-L
>.

This was about making more and more lists...

Yes, WF already has lots of separate lists. I can suggest a few more
he should make..

Cell phones.  Make it separate list along with all those other diatribes on
modern technology on the trail, etc, etc, etc.  That should fill up
a server and people can reread again and again as no minds will be changed
drastically.

Also make an at-L auto routed, if "cell phone" appears in a at-L incoming
msg send it to BOUNCE or to WF "ATMLCP" list, his ATMLMGMT list, his
ATMLmaintainer list, his ATMLnon-solothruhiker list, his ATMLpurity
list,...

list list...

But make sure the ATMLFelix list stays on at-L.. but WF can have the
ATMLblackbeangas list.

list, list,,

-Tom