Re: [at-l] Water treatment

Jim Mayer wrote:

>My current approach is:
>
>(1) get rid of the worst of the dirt any way that works
>    (e.g. a no-soap stream rinse)
>
>(2) use the alcohol gel to kill the nasties.

My understanding of the alcohol-based sanitizers is that
you don't need to rinse after using it. The alcohol quickly
evaporates after killing the germs, leaving only emollients
behind to keep your skin from getting too dried out.

Hmmm...I wonder whether this stuff might be homebrewable with
a little ethyl alcohol and, oh, aloe or something similar.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->