Re: [at-l] re: Lightweight flashlight?

Michael Henderson wrote:

> if you're looking for light weight, try those little diode flashlights that
> keep popping up on this list.  i've seen 'em, and they look good.  who here
> has firsthand experience?  raven?

ummmm.... i have a red photon microlight, but i keep forgetting to take
it off my keychain to try to use it while camping. It's pretty bright,
but the only thing i've used it for thus far is finding the keyhole. I
think Stoutheart (AT97) used it, but I don't know if he returned to this
list after his hike last year.

--
 coming soon: http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~raven