[at-l] I would rather be hiking

Hey folks,

Was a gorgeous day here in Maryland.  I wanted to be out on the trail so
badly. Unfortunately, work called and I had to sit inside at the office.

I did get out at lunch and saw a really disgusting thing.  A customer through
her burger at the manager of a McDonalds because there was no tomato or
lettuce on it.  I guess she had never ordered a burger at a McDonalds before.

Give me the trail......please....and get me out of the Baltimore suburbs.

            choovers