[at-l] Hiking

Hi All,

Just got back from a boy scout meeting this evening.  In an earlier
post I stated we would be hiking near Harper's Ferry this weekend
looking for lost Secret Service Agents :-)  Next Month a week end
hike someplace in PA.  The big trip is SNP in June.

Just a couple of thoughts.  The first is that I am upset that the
list is going to be closed.  Unfortunately there is a lot of spam out
there, I usually send nasty messages to the spammers.  This is why my
mail reader has a delete button.

We seem to be pretty quick to flame other people.  Lighten up.  I am
not a gear head, so I am not interested in gear reports.  I actually
read them though.  I like trip reports and the humorous posting from
the likes of Felix and Solarbear.  Haven't heard from Eva in a while
though.  Hi Eva.  Some things raise my blood pressure and I should
stop and think before I hit the send botton.

My son's math homework calls.  Happy hiking

Grey Owl