[at-l] Springer to Tesnatee gap

Hello kiddies,
Dropped the Old Ridge Runner (from Vermont) at Bobblets Gap, Friday
afternoon. He plans about 400 miles north. Then Chase and I drove to
Springer Saturday. We got there late Saturday afternoon, hiked to Three
Forks to camp. Hiked to Suches Saturday, saw a bear on Justus Mountain,
he saw me too, we both left. Made it to Cowrock Mt. last night. Saw some
thru-hikers that hadn't made Suches in almost a week. Lots of flowers and
birds, not too many people. Left Chase headed north for Fontana or maybe
Newfound Gap. Didn't see any cell phones, did see two hikers eating
grits. No small dogs were injured in the preparation of this report.

woodelf