Re: [at-l] Fitness

James Bullard wrote:

> At 08:08 AM 4/19/98 +0000, you wrote:
> > But hills kill me!!!  I thought at this pace I
> >would develop some cardiovascular fitness and the hills would not be
> >a problem.

I have to recommend putting on a pack.  I know people look at you weird
and it's a hassle, but to develop the strenght and capacity to carry a pack,
well.......  And if your knees are healthy...hit the hills.  If you aren't
breathing hard enough to make talking hard, you aren't making progress.
I am none of the following...fit, a doctor, exercise physiologist, or likely
to follow my own advice untill I start training again <<VBG>>