Fwd: [at-l] the lyrics... GO VOLS!

In a message dated 98-03-12 18:51:42 EST, CHoover241@aol.com writes:

<<
 You can cross the Goodloe Byron Pedestrian bridge on the AT in Harpers Ferry
 and then pick up the C&O Canal to DC (Georgetown)....then hike thru Rock
Creek
 Park in DC.....then call a cab to Univ of MD......

 That is only way I knew to link this post to hiking......but Go Terps!

Well lets see, if memory serves me correctly, you could branch off from Rock
Creek Park where Sligo Creek intersects,  hike northerly until Sligo Creek
Park crosses University Blvd where you can catch a bus for a lot less than the
cap will cost.

Cap'n Al (and its too late to say "Go Gamecocks" so I'll settle for the other
SC team, Go College of Charleston Cougars)

-- BEGIN included message

You can cross the Goodloe Byron Pedestrian bridge on the AT in Harpers Ferry
and then pick up the C&O Canal to DC (Georgetown)....then hike thru Rock Creek
Park in DC.....then call a cab to Univ of MD......

That is only way I knew to link this post to hiking......but Go Terps!

         choovers
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists
*

-- END included message