RE: [at-l] Wildbill

RedHead

One good search engine is DogPile (http://www.dogpile.com/). It searches
multiple search engines (Alta Vista, Yahoo, etc.).

Searching with the following string "Damascus Trail Days Appalachian"
returned the correct link at the top.

1. Access Damascus
Welcome to Damascus, Virginia The citizens of this small town in southwest
Virginia welcome you to our website, ADam, which signifies 'Access
Damascus' and a lot more. Damascus, with a population of a few over nine
http://www.damascus.org/

Ron