Re: [at-l] Some Superlatives

In a message dated 3/10/98 11:28:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cmerritt@zoo.uvm.edu writes:

<< The 20 miles south of DWG, PA -- only place on the whole trail where
 I wanted to *not* be hiking...  I did it though.  I won't do it again,
 but I did it. >>

I guess I'm in for a great treat.  All my AT experience is in PA so far
including the section before DWG.  I've found every step enchanting.  It
excites me to know that I haven't seen any of the "best/prettiest/easiest"
parts yet.  At least I'll get a 40 mile sample of NC this year.  I can't wait!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear -- dreaming of hiking while preparing tax returns.  Do you think
IRS will take that into account when they catch all the mistakes I'm making
because I can't concentrate!   ;-)