Re: [at-l] Merrel Boots

I have a different style, but I swear by my Merrells.  They were the best
purchase I ever made when first acquiring my backpacking gear.  No matter how
tired and uncomfortable I've ever been on a trail - my feet are always fine!
Not even ONE blister.  Maybe it's the boots, maybe it was the time and care
Coleen at Blue Ridge Mountain Sports in Va Beach put into my selection.  But
if you have a chance to buy a pair, especially on sale - I say go for it :)

The Redhead