[at-l] hey!

Hey guys, its been a while since I last posted on the AT-L, it must have
been months, sometime back when it was last cold! I have always been
here though, lurk'n and reading the digests for any new tidibits I could
gather or the past year and a half.  A Frinds of mine and I have just
completed the web page for my hike too! Ya'll go take a look see for me
and tell what you think.  It it sucks, tell me! :)

http://www.stc.net/~jamessmi

I plan on leaving around March 15, but I may have one speaky final that
may delay hike hike or an extra day or two.

thanks!

Courtney

Courtney Smith

http://www.stc.net/~jamessmi